Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Results of the First Anniversary Challenges!!

Hey Friends!
Finally the results are here! I am soooooo sorry for the delay...Please accept my apologies. I know you all are so excited to find out who won :) But first a BIG thank you for your participation in anniversary celebrations. I was overwhelmed by your response and your creativity left me spellbound! Each and every entry was so unique, special and inspiring.
I am sorry again for I was not able to leave comments on most of the entries as I had a super hectic month :(
So now..without any further delay..first let me disclose our secret sponsor. Any guesses??
She is none other than our dear Khushboo :) . Thanks so much Khush!

Now the Top3 for the 3 challenges -
1)  Kathy's Challenge
 The top 3 for Kathy's challenge are (in no particular order and from those who followed the rules) -


And one lucky winner of Kathy's lovely embroidered T-shirt is ......."Kiddo"! Kiddo, email me your shipping address and Tshirt size
2) Secret Sponsor's Challenge
The top 3 for Khushboo - the secret sponsor's challenge are (in no particular order and from those who followed the rules) -



 And the lucky winner of Khushboo's awesome hamper is..."Kavya"! Kavya, email me your shipping address.
3) Piyu's Challenge
The top 3 for my challenge are (in no particular order and from those who followed the rules) -


 And the lucky winner of the 10$ voucher is... "Suganthi"! Suganthi, email me the store of your choice :)

Hearty Congratulations to all the Top 3s!! Hope you all had super fun.
The next challenge will start next early next month. so Keep watching and keep quilling :)

11 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

congrats to everyone, really awsome art ,love them all!!!
Paula

Anita Kumar said...

Congrats to all the winners, beautiful quilling !

Unknown said...

Congratulations to everyone! Great entries!

Sathya said...

Congratulations to all winners...Thanks Piyu...for this challenge and this is my ever first challenge and ever first top 3....So this is sooooooooooo special to me....

Sathya said...

Congratulations to all winners...Thanks Piyu for this challenge...This is my ever first entry in any of the blog challenges and first top 3....So this is so special to me....

Sathya
Taiwan

VJ said...

Congrats everyone :) i love them all ..hey ma sister Sathya....:) its ur bro VJ....u r amazing ma dear :)...

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

I loved all!
Congratulations!

SUSAN said...

WOOOW....finally we knew who the winners this challenges....and Congratulation for the winners and top 3 too...and yipee, I have being top 3 of Secret sponsor's challenge.
Thank you Piyu for this chance.

See you next challenge, Friends

hugs,
susan

Giftarts said...

Thank you so much Piyu for making my day!!! my 1st win ever on any such web challenge.... even thought im in the top 3 still i count myself as a winner....
Congratulations to the co-winners and special congrats to Suganthi for being the lucky winner...

Kavya N said...

A big Congrats to all the winners!!! Ur pieces deserved it!! Each one was unique and innspiring!! A special thank you to Piyu and Khushbu for making it special for me!! Glad to be a part of your first anniversary challenges!!

kiddo said...

Congrats to all the top 3 and winners! And very, very happy to find my cake in Top 3 at Kathy's challenge!!! And more happy being the lucky winner of a T-shirt embroidered by Kathy! Thank you very much Piyu and Kathy! It was a great pleasure for me to quill for celebrating the first year anniversary of challenges!

Post a Comment