Sunday, April 10, 2011

Challenge 8 - April 2011

Here I am, back from a great vacation and I have got a great quill pill for you by our special guest designer Rachelle, the winner of Challenge 7.
And this is the challenge that Rachelle has set for you-
Quill something based on the season you're in. It can be any season that you are in (since everyone is not in the same season)
Rachelle has also sent an inspirational pic for you :)

Isn't it stunning?
The challenge will close on 30th April IST.



4 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow, awesome inspiration.

Njeri said...

Beautiful work from Rachelle! I made something for the Easter season which I celebrate. Happy to participate in the challenge.

Rachelle said...

Thanks guys!

I am seeing some lovely projects so far, nice job everyone!

Crafterkhush said...

Yes... I loved this challenge too... made me seek newer grounds...

Post a Comment