Friday, May 6, 2011

Winner of Challenge 8

Hello Friends! It's time to declare a winner for challenge 8 - "Anything Seasonal!". We received 12 stunning entries this month. There was a variety in not just seasons but aslo the quilling techniques. There was 2D, 3D, husking, fringing and so on.
This time Rachelle, our guest designer and winner of challenge 7 helped me by taking up the difficult task of choosing the winner .
And the choosen one is Nastena and here is the winning card-

Congratulations Nastena!!
Hope you all had fun. This month's quill pill would be up soon..So keep watching and keep quilling!

8 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

Congratulations Nastena...

Unknown said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I am new to quilling but might enter the next contest just so I can see all the beautiful projects and have something to aspire to!

chillin with Quillin said...

congrats Nastena!!!!

Rachelle said...

Congrats, you deserved it, Nastena! I loved the uniqueness of your flowers, that's why I chose yours. I love the layering effect! And I've never thought of using tendrils for the stems, it was very creative!

Anita Kumar said...

Congrats Nastena , lovely quilling !

Angel said...

Congrats Nastena .

Nastena said...

Oh! Rachelle, thank you! I am very happy! This is a big compliment for me!
Thank you for your congratulations!

Dr Sonia S V said...

I loved all the entries. Must have been tough to choose from all the lovely creations.

Post a Comment